Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finny & A New Home!

When we acquired our goldfish a couple of months ago, I didn't think that we would still have a goldfish! I know that's a horrible thought but I've always heard that they don't live long and they are just "throw away" fish! So, after a couple months of having to clean out the fish bowl every few days, we have moved on to bigger and better things (and I do mean bigger!)!

So.... here it is ... our new fish tank and an additional fish to keep Goldy (Allison's fish) company! Jacob was finally ready to get another fish so meet, Finny! I think he stands a better chance survival with the larger tank!
They seem to like the new tank and hopefully after all this effort, they will still be swimming in the morning! I'm looking forward to not cleaning the tank any time soon! :o)

1 comment:

Royal Cuties said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I've been waiting for a Bday post, but I know internet at the shore is "iffy". How does it feel to be 8? We'll come visit soon!