Sunday, March 9, 2008

We're Home!!!

After a long day in the car, we arrived home last night around 11pm! 13 hours driving from Jacksonville, FL makes for a long day! It felt very good to get home and have everyone sleep in their own beds!


We had a wonderful trip and enjoyed the time we spent with my parents (Grandmom & Grandpop), Suzanne, & Abby! It was fun to see Abby's reaction to all of the Disney magic for the 1st time! She loved the characters but not enough to walk up to them! The kids enjoyed the time they got to spend with all of us - uninterrupted! :o)


Allison had such a great time - she didn't want to leave. As we were driving away from Disney, Allison broke down in tears saying she didn't want to leave Disney and that she would miss it!


I've posted for each day that we were gone, so scroll down and hear about some of our highlights and a sample of our photos. All of the photos are on my flicker account to the left - just click on it and you will see us in action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Happy Birthday! As I have said before from reading your blog...I feel we have identical lives. My two are 7 and 5 and we are going to Disney next month. It will be our first time with the kids. We will be there for 7 nights/8 days at the Wilderness Lodge...I can't wait. We opted for the Deluxe Dinning so I don't have to think about anything. And advice for a first timer?

Sharon Gaughan