Sunday, March 2, 2008

Swimming In March?!

That's right, we went swimming and had a beautiful sunny and warm day! We started the day swimming at Bonnet Creek's pool which had a really cool lazy river that was completely Allison's speed!
We also got to see the REAL Santa who just happened to be vacationing at the same resort! Unbelievable! He came to the pool all decked in red (bathing suit, shirt, sun visor, and crocs)! At lunchtime, we took a short ride over to our resort for the week, Disney's Old Key West. We ate lunch poolside then spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool.Before we left, there was a really cool pool party that had dancing and hoola hoop competitions! A great start to a great vacation.For dinner we went to O'Hana's for one of our favorite dinners. We happened to have reservations at the same time as our family friends, the Horner's. As it turned out, we were seated right near each other! After dinner we celebrated my birthday with a cake made by the Disney chefs! Yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Wow, how warm was that pool? Nice pictures, happy birthday.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Mom said...

My daughter loves your Santa picture. She's 3. When she saw that, she started saying "Look Mom, it's Santa."

Organized Chaos said...

Is that a Bud Lite I see in Santa's hand? It must have been a touch Christmas and he is enjoying a much needed break!

burtnbrdr11 said...

That Santa is awesome and apparently he likes Bud Lite. Go figure.