Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Magical Day in the Magic Kingdom!

With a plan in hand, we tackled the Magic Kingdom today! We had much to accomplish since this would be our last opportunity for the Magic Kingdom!

Allison ventured onto Space Mountain with Eric and I, while Jacob and Grandpop played video games in the gift shop!Jacob was finally tall enough to drive the Indy Speedway cars alone - what a big kid!
Abby was eagerly waiting for us to get off the ride! Don't you like our cool 3-D glasses?!

After seeing all the attractions, a parade and a stray rain shower, it was off to dinner once again at Epcot, but this time in Italy! Wow! A great meal and superb desserts!
I had to include this picture of Abby and her "silly" face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!
I'm finally "getting with the decade" and reading your blog!! No, I'm not starting my own. :) Kristan