Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Holes!

Since Christmas, I have had to re-stock Jacob's socks. One by one, they were all getting holes in them. Not a huge deal because they were about due to be replaced. Since I bought the new supply (the same brand I always buy!), I can not keep socks for this kid. He will wear a pair one time and have to take them off because they have holes in them. It's driving me crazy! He does the same thing with his jeans and dress pants with holes in the knees however, I think we've corrected that problem - at least for the moment! But the socks... honestly... I don't know how it happens! We're not talking a tiny pin hole, we're talking multiple, huge, crater size holes in his socks!

2 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

Does he have really sharp callouses?!

Organized Chaos said...

Maybe you should try experimenting with other brands until you find one that lasts longer!