Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One By One

It's that time of the year that our schedule starts little by little to become more open. Although we thoroughly enjoy the activities, it is nice to free up some time and just be as a family.

Sunday was the last soccer game for Jacob. Although he has a few more practices and some tryouts for next year, the games are done. From here on out, you can count on beautiful, warm, sunny Sundays! I know this because they were very few and far between this spring since Jacob had games each and every Sunday!

Last night, the end of our spring swimming lessons. They will both take them later in the summer but for now, we have that off our schedule! No more dinner at 4:15 on Mondays!

We've got a few more activity commitments to finish up, but boy am I looking forward to that last day of school and heading to the beach to sit on the beach commitment free and not a care in the world!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

I agree...even though I don't know what my rush is considering I have no life plans after June 20th...I hope that means I can find a day at the beach with you!