Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day!

Although this post is a little delayed, I wanted to share with everyone my special day!


This Mother's Day was a different day than other years. I guess it's a sign that my kids are getting older. We spent the day on the soccer field about an hour away. Although it was sunny and warm at our house, that was not the case at the field. It was so cold that the winter coats were brought out!


After the game, we came home and had my mom and dad over for a Mother's Day dinner. After some really good grilled steaks, compliments of my husband, it was time for the gifts, which is really the point of this post. The kids gave me the most wonderfully cute handmade gifts.


Jacob made this card. I love that he came up with all the cute little phrases to spell out MOTHER. He did this all by himself and I just love it!

Allison made me a ceramic tile with her hand print on it, a coupon book and a card to go with it.
Thanks guys! I love you!

1 comment:

Royal Cuties said...

Wow, I often think about how really awesome at sports you are, too! Nice call, Jacob.