Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Last Summer Fling in OC!

We are on our last extended stay in OC for the 2007 year. We typically spend our weekends in OC during September, but Jacob plays soccer on the weekends now so our time will be limited.

The kids and I arrived today and will be here for a week - the day before school starts! We are squeezing the last bit out of summer before school begins! Eric will spend the long weekend with us and took a vacation day to extend his time just one more day!

Today my friend Melynie and her kids came down to spend the day! In the confusion of moving in and getting to the beach all before noon, I forgot my camera! The day was beautiful and all the kids played wonderfully together! The best part was that Melynie and I got to sit and chat for a while without interruption!

No comments: