Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2!


I must admit that it was only last week that we watched the first High School Musical. That was partly because Allison was invited to a High School Musical 2 party with some of her playgroup girl friends. I figured if we were going to watch the second one, we had better get moving on watching the first!

I must also confess that Jacob enjoyed the first movie more than Allison. But she enjoyed it enough to want to go watch the second one! So last night there was a girl party which started out with pizza, then popcorn and pretzels, then make your own icecream sundaes. The girls all had a great time watching the movie and being together!

My personal opinion is that I liked the first one better! Last night I was reliving my own high school years as the movie reminded me of "Grease" and "Dirty Dancing" all in one!

I'm sure we will be watching it again sooner than later as Jacob didn't get to see it and would like to see it too!

No comments: