Saturday, April 5, 2008

Roller Skating!

Today the kids had a roller skating party. Besides skating out front of the house, the kids have never been roller skating at a rink! Jacob did quite well with his roller blades. He was pretty much independent and would pass by occasionally and wave. Allison was a bit of a different scenario! She was quite wobbly on the rink and was hanging on to me as if her life depended on it! We stayed with regular roller skates for her and we asked for the wheels to be tightened. By the end of the day she was getting the hang of it!


If you ask them both - they would both agree that they had a blast at the party!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Used to take my kids skating at the local rink...it was such fun! As we drove by it today, my 13 year old waved at it saying, "hello, old friend".

Nowadays, it's cell phones, my space, and dvds with her friends. At least she does still jump on the trampoline (the single best toy I ever bought her)!