Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Crazy Life

I've gotten several comments about my lack of blogging posts recently. We are attempting to adjust to our new schedules. Between everyone's different activities, things tend to be a bit crazy. We have busy days, busier days, and then below is a picture of our busiest days when we do homework and have dinner in the car!



We have managed a couple of trips to OC the last two weekends in between soccer on Saturday and Sunday. I'm pretty certain we are done with OC until next year.

My days haven't been boring at all....I have been spending my days keeping the house in order (something that hasn't really happened for 8 years) and you know I discovered that my desk actually has a glass top! I've also discovered that I haven't eaten lunch alone in 8 years! All my paperwork is officially submitted for substitute teaching and we are just waiting approval from the state - something that may take a bit of time. So I'm using this time to get caught up on things around the house. We are working toward a yard sale later in October so we've got our work cut out for us!

No comments: