Friday, July 11, 2008

Virginia!

The kids and I took a short road trip to Virginia to visit my friend Angie and her family. Angie and I only went to school together for one year, but became best of friends! It's been a few years since I have seen her and more than a few since the kids have been together! The ages were perfect... 5, 6, 7 & 8! They instantly became best friends as if they had all been friends forever! We played games, went to a park, had ice cream, did water activities and let's not forget the Wii! My kids have already begun their Christmas list and you want to know what is at the top????? I think the thing that was most impressive for my kids was the fun that they had with Angie's husband, Jay! He didn't have to work too hard to get them all excited and crazy just when it was time for bed. In fact, I recall Jay being put in a time out in his room with the door shut! :o) Jacob had so much fun with Jay that he wants to make sure that Jay is not working the next time we visit! Thanks Foreman Family for a great trip!

No comments: