Friday, November 30, 2007

The definition of "hot"!

On the way to school today this was the conversation between Jacob, Allison and my neighbor Autumn. Our ride is only about 5 minutes so this pretty much took us from door to door. To give a little preface, before we got in the car, I heard Jacob and Autumn talking about a song that someone sings so I inquired. They told me they were talking about this kid on the bus that sings "Don't you wish you were hot like me?!". This spurred the following dialogue between the 3 of them of which I had a hard time keeping a straight face....

Autumn: Jacob, do you know what "hot" means?

Jacob: Yeah, do you?

Autumn: Yeah, it means when the sun beats down on you and you get hot!

Allison: No it doesn't! It means that you are awesome!

Jacob: Well, Stephen told me that it means that you are pretty.

Allison: Thank you guys for telling me what hot means. Now I can tell my Grandpop he is hot!

Autumn: Jacob, do you think Allison is hot?

Jacob: I don't know.

Allison: I think Autumn is hot, Jacob is hot, and I am hot!

Autumn: Jacob, do you think I'm hot?

Jacob: I don't know

Allison: I do, I think we are all hot, because hot means pretty!

No telling how long this conversation continued in school!

2 comments:

nilvento said...

gotta love the Pussycat Dolls...tee hee hee

Royal Cuties said...

I'm hot... you're hot... he's hot... she's hot... WE'RE HOT!... we're hot!

I found myself singing along to that one!