Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Little Perspective!

Well, the day has finally arrived - moving out
day :o( It's been a rather frustrating and emotional week and it's only Wednesday! Anyway... although I'm really not happy with the circumstances of life right now and what is happening with our house and the huge inconvenience this is I've gained a little perspective this morning. As I sat in the corner of my kitchen in a lawn chair I watched the Today show as it covered the stories of the California wild fires. Nothing I am going through right now can even come close to compare with the devastation and despair that the thousands upon thousands of people in California are experiencing. In a few short weeks we will be back in our house living life just as we did just as we did before this saga began. Many in California have narrowly escaped these fires with nothing more than the clothes on their backs.

Thank you Lord for a little perspective!