Wednesday, September 26, 2007

From The Mouth Of Babes!

I've come to expect the unexpected from Allison. She is so far from routine that she is always keeping us on my toes. She has never been super mischievious, but just keeping us on our toes with everyday life from things she says to what she wants to drink at meals - never the same. Jacob on the other hand likes routine and is happy to have the same thing to eat and drink day after day! It probably seems even more unusual to me since Jacob is older and since day one has loved a repetitive routine - since birth, Allison has not! Allison's imagination and conversations with us sometimes just crack me up - last night was no exception!

We were in the midst of our bedtime routine, when Allison decided to announce "Tomorrow, I'm going to Weight Watchers!". What?! So of course we responded that she didn't need to go to Weight Watchers and that was just sometimes what grown ups do. Since January both kids have been hearing the Weight Watchers terminology since both my mom and I have been going weekly. Eric then walks Allison to her room to say good night and she then announces that "I think I'll skip the meeting and just go to weigh in!".

Yikes!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nilvento said...

I hear you...Chelsey has said that she wants to go on a diet....but at the time I don't think she knew quite what it meant...she does today though, and knows that she doesn't need to...as she says, "I'm so skinny"....smack!