Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer Swimming Lessons

The kids just completed our 4th year of summer swimming lessons at our swim club. The way the lessons work is that each session is 2 weeks (9 days with 1 rain date built in) for 40 minutes each weekday morning. It gets to be a bit cumbersome but at least the last couple of years the kids have been at the same time!


Both kids are excellent swimmers at this point! Allison has learned tons since last year and is working toward learning all the various strokes while Jacob is fine tuning his strokes.


This year both kids have passed the swim clubs official deep water swim test and are now able to go off the diving board and swim in the deep water regularly. They are very proud of their ankle bands!





1 comment:

Jill said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com that is where I got my blog page from....they are all free and soooo many to choose from. I think I changed mine like seven times before I decided on one!! I got the idea from Melanie's blog page - I feel like I know all of you guys up there in Jersey!!