Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prayer

I was just recently introduced to this blog. After reading it, I feel that I need to pass their information on to everyone that reads my blog. Although I do not personally know Tricia and Nate, I feel a connection to them. I went to a very small private high school which Tricia's sister attended too.

I am humbled at the amount of strength and the faith that this entire family has. If you happen to think of them, please pray for Tricia, Nate, Gweneth, and both of their families.

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Coach Prentice said...

Hey Katie!!! YES, of course I remember you! You were a grade beneath me... Thanks so much for posting about Nate's blog. The more prayers the better. Tricia and Gwyneth are doing so well. I'm hoping a road trip works out for President's Day wkd.

I have loved looking through your blog and your Flickr pictures. How fun. Your kids are beautiful, Katie! And it looks like they keep you pretty busy! Good to hear from ya!