Sunday, July 1, 2007

OC Gone Wild!

Yesterday we were sitting on the beach when we spotted this HUGE crowd walking down the beach at the waters edge. Upon closer examination, it was a group of guys (about 30 of them) walking down the beach chanting, and drinking and wearing speedos of all sorts! For those who do not know OC, this is not a normal sighting. Anyone who showed interest in them got quite the performance and watch out if they spotted you taking a picture! For fear of not wanting to be seen getting a photograph, I enabled my digital zoom! Here are best I could do!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
It's only taken me a month to go to your site. Glad I did, sounds like an interesting day at the beach yesterday!! I can imagine the comments when the speedos went by!! Hope you are well friend! Kristan.

Organized Chaos said...

Any thoeries? Any rainbows in the crowd? Or did they seem like they were just being silly?

Glad we weren't there...wouldn't want my girls to be ruined for life.

Royal Cuties said...

I didn't know you were bilingual...